Curriculum at St. Helena's
We endeavour to create a friendly, happy family atmosphere, welcoming parents, visitors and the wider community into our school to support our core purpose of ensuring all children learn. All members of the Governing Body and the staff feel it is their responsibility to empower every child to achieve academic, social and personal recognition for his or her efforts. We are all committed to developing a learning environment where everyone can create, perform, think, explore and investigate for themselves.
Key Stage 1
- KS1 Geography KO Completed
- KS1 Plants
- KS1 The Great Fire of London History
- KS1 Toys & Inventions
- Year 1 RE 'GOD'
- Year 1 RE Creation
Lower Key Stage 2
- Funky Pharaohs knowledge organiser
- LKS2 Local History Captain John Smith knowledge organiser
- Land Ahoy Knowledge Organisers
- Light Knowledge Organiser
- Sound Knowledge Organiser